Aaaahhh… Google ! Hard – impossible – to avoid being on Google. How to make sure your hotel is registered in GMB to get more customers?
- First thing to know, the registration on GMB is free!
- Google My Business will list all your information (name, opening hours, website, pictures) and as you are the admin of your account, you can change or update anything that needs to be updated.
- The registration on GMB will allow your hotel to be listed on Google search and maps so don’t neglect the step
- Don’t forget to add your keywords on the dedicated section so your property will appear on google map when a user will search for this specific keyword (ie design boutique hotel)
- Once your account is created, you will need to wait to receive a code from Google to activate it. Sometimes, you can request it by phone, sometimes, by… letter!
- Don’t forget to check your reviews, and respond to all of them!
More info? Check this super interesting tutorial on how to get listed under GMB!