CRM – or customer relation management – refers to a strategy to manage the relation your brand has with current and potential guests. The CRM strategy is a team project, so you better keep your sales, marketing, revenue and operations involved!
- The strength of a CRM is that you can see everything in one place—a simple, customizable dashboard that can tell you a customer’s previous history with you, the status of their orders, any outstanding customer service issues, and more.
- Define the goal of your CRM strategy: increase the conversions, get a new market, boost your corporate segment? It’s important for you to have a clear vision of what you want to work on and what you need to do to achieve this.
- Once your goal(s) is (are) set up, work on your messages. They must be clear, transparent and straightforward, and adapted to your key audiences.
- A good CRM strategy is the best way to clean your data, and get a qualitative one. Be careful, and check the regulations (GDPR 2018)
- Find and leverage the best CRM software for your business. There are a lot of CRM software you can use, with different range of prices so don’t hesitate to get in touch with us, we’ll do the comparison for you.